Release Update 1:
This release has a minor update as ServiceLocator and MsgBox now live in seperate projects. The .Net 4.5 version of the framework no longer requires the additional Windows.Shell.dll. Therefore, we have a separate set of binaries as of .Net 4.5.1.
See feature description and documentation in Wiki pages for full details
and Readme.txt included in source code download.
- This release includes some minor fixes and 1 hot fix to ensure that a
message box can never be its own window owner (which results in an exception
being thrown and the message box not being shown)
- API coverage of standard System.Message box as of .Net 4.0
- Themable WPF MVVM compliant Message Box Service
- Localized in several languages
- Display of Exception Summary and Details
- 3 Icon sets
. 2 Window Chrome Styles
- Hyperlink display
- Escape Key, Alt-F4, Window Close Button (X) interpretation
- Forced Choice supported in a nice way